We are experienced marketers focused on advising clients on creating corporate strategies and programs that maximize partnerships to drive client’s business goals. We are strategists who build platforms and frameworks that guide major sponsorship programs that differentiate our client’s brands. We have a deep and broad specialization in the Olympic and Paralympic space.
Why choose us?
- Our collective expertise is unique and covers all sides of business; corporate marketing (BP), marketing and PR agencies (Arc, Ogilvy and Hill & Knowlton) and properties (ATP Tour, Sr. PGA, LPGA, NCAA).
- We are passionate about what we do; helping clients to drive business and making our partners the best of the best.
- We are cost efficient, independent, nimble and flexible to work within our client's needs
Our Areas of Expertise
- Brand Building
- Strategic Partnerships
- Market Analysis
- Measurement, Analysis and Evaluation
- Creative Concepting & Innovation
- Audience Targeting (B2C, B2B, Retailer and Employee)
- Sponsorship Activation
- Digital and Social Media
- Event & Hospitality Management
- Public Relations
- Employee Engagement
The goal of the program was to leverage the excitement surrounding Chicago connected athletes who worked to make the US Team for the 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games in Rio de Janeiro and to create an emotional bond between Olympic/Paralympic hopeful athletes, Chicagoans and Wintrust by generating awareness of athletes to drive business objectives and reinforce the “Bring It Home” positioning.
Partnership with 10 Olympic and Paralympic hopefuls.
Program activation included a fully integrated campaign featuring TV advertising, out-of-home billboards, social media, direct mail, website, PR events, and employee & community events.
Wintrust has already renewed its partnership in advance of the 2018 PyeongChang Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The program goal is to illustrate the benefits of good sleep through sharing the stories of Olympic and Paralympic athletes. Through the campaign, the brand generated awareness to drive business and reinforce product benefits.
Partnership with Paratriathlete and Paralympic hopeful, Melissa Stockwell.
Campaign components included video creation, blog posts, live chats, interviews and articles in Huffington Post from Melissa Stockwell (Paralympian).
Results still forthcoming.
The goal of this program was to leverage the proximity of the 2010 Winter Games and to create an emotional bond between Olympic hopeful athletes, Washington residents and Comcast by generating awareness of athletes to drive business objectives.
Partnership with seven Olympic hopefuls and one Olympic legend as well as Special Olympics Washington.
Program activation included a fully integrated campaign featuring TV advertising, out-of-home billboards and transit wraps, direct mail, radio, website, sweepstakes, social media, PR events, cause marketing, and employee & community events.
Despite the challenging 2009-2010 economic climate:
- Comcast experienced incredible results on video churn and HSI connect performance which led to better growth than trends leading into the quarter (Q42009) indicated
- Video: Beat growth projections by 4880. Reduced average churn by 0.2% pts per month
- HSI: Beat growth projections by 13,901 or by 167%. Connects better by 17K.
- Digital: Increased digital subscribers QOQ by 95%; Reduced digital churn YOY by .36%
- Reduced CDV: Reduced churn YOY by .56%
- CTAM Mark Awards – Gold Medal
- Cable Faxies – Honorable Mention
- Telly Awards – Pin Spot – Bronze
- Telly Awards – Triple Play – Bronze
The program goal was to create a team of athlete ambassadors to help 360Fly launch the newest generation action sports camera – 360 view. Through diligent research, CSEP envaulted the top viewed action sports mediums (snow, surf and street) and sought to align 360Fly with the top athletes who perform and compete in those environments.
Partnership with Simon Dumont – Skier, Carissa Moore – Surfer and Terry Adams – BMX Flatland.
Program activation included a fully integrated campaign digital advertising, social media, in-store, events, PR, and trade events.
360fly leveraged their athlete investments to facilitate distribution in top retailers and position the 360Fly camera as the market leader in 360 degree action cameras.
Why Choose Us?
Chicago Sports & Entertainment Partners offers clients accomplished marketing leaders representing the key components of the sponsorship business; Corporate, Agency and Property. We specialize in creating marketing programs that deliver results for our clients that positively impact their business. We strive to be the easiest and most responsive agency bar none. Give us the opportunity to solve your business problems and to help make you the best of the best.